Biggest Loser

Night61

Fish Herder
Reaction score
i know i am not the only one who sees summer around the corner, and wants to slim down a bit for the warmer weather. I also know its better to diet in a group then alone because you have your freinds to support one another.

so what i am suggesting and you can ignore this if you want, but a fish forums weight lost program where we can encourage and cheer each other on to their goals.

what do you guys think?

I agree. I'm on the chubby side on my thighs and want to try and get some of the weight off so i can were shorts or skirts. I've already cut down on what i eat because it's starting to impact on my stomach as well now because i used to snack between every meal but now i only have the 3 daily meals.

Missy x.

I need to lose weight. I'm about 210lbs at the moment. I'm going to the gym 3 days a week, and not losing weight. But thankfully I am losing fat. And gaining enough muscle mass to keep my weight the same.

I hear the snacks would be good if they're healthy, just cut down the size of your meals so you have like. 5 snacks a day...

Oh for my teenage years. I used to eat so much.

An average college day started with 6 bowls of cereal, a mcdonalds breakfast on the way to college, a burger king in the first break, a bowl of chips and a couple of pints in the lunch break, a kfc after college, 2 micro pizzas when I got home, and another 6 bowls of cereal before bed (plus anything else I found to snack on) and I weighed a lots less than I do now. About 130lbs

You can avoid all the dieting gimmicks if you simply adhere to the following:

Calories in < calories burned = weight loss

Good luck all for getting into those skimpy bathing suits this summer or having those six-pack abs. SH

my job tends to be very stagnate. so yesterday i changed that, i took every oppertunity i could to help guests to there room with luggage, or just help them find thier room. its a large hotel so it got me walking around and doing stairs with heavy peaces of luggage. my next goal is to see where i can walk to on a half hour brake, a am very close to the village so i am thinking i can at the very least walk to the water front.

i have also already changed my eating routine, i try to have my larger meals before work, ie breakfast and lunch, and have a smaller meal for dinner.

Good luck all for getting into those skimpy bathing suits this summer or having those six-pack abs. SH

six pack: already got it. skimpy bathing suits... not so sure :lol: .

i eat loads, but i can't get fat. it must be all the exercise. :good:

I hear yall. Im only 5'6 and I was 141 lbs, but I have managed to get to 133 over the past 2 weeks. Just got to move and drink lots of water.

I never have that problem, Im naturally lean plus workout 5 days a week.
My buddy that goes with me to the gym who try to get lean stay away from fatty, salty foods. He doesn't eat past 6 pm, hope that helps a little.

I'm trying to put weight on.... had over 3000 calories today :) Which I will then turn into MUSCLE ROARR...

I'm well beyond six pack abs; I'm working on a keg.

I;m the heaviest I have ever been 15st 6 and would love to lose a bit and get rid of some fat

been going the gym 3 tinmes a week but its a struggle cos I go at 6.15am!!!! only time I;m ever going to go, feel better for it though

Yeah, if you want to lose weight don't do too much weight training. You'll end up gaining weight... I'm about 15st and even though I haven't lost any weight since I started training, I have lost a lot of fat.

I'm well beyond six pack abs; I'm working on a keg.

:lol:

There is always a desire to get in shape for Summer. I'm doing it too because I have an opera gala in June and there is a particular dress I want to wear. :) I agree with SH, however, I'm just not eating so much and moving around a little more, and I already see results. Portions are too big nowadays anyway and when I do eat out, which isn't often anymore, I'll order from the kiddie menu, or a split a meal with a friend. I can still have my pork chop, black beans, and rice; I just have less and throw in a salad.

:D

I'm 13 and i'm............
about 10 stone! Which is really worrying.

Missy x.

Most reactions

Back