Big Fishtank

degsod

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
723
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Merseyside, UK
The is a classified ad for 2 5 x 2 x2 tanks for nothing on Aquarist. The problem is that they have had 2 end pieces removed and have been joined together using a metal band making a 10x2x2 tank.

There is no where I could fit it (well I could fit it on the back wall but would have to get rid of one of the 3 seater sette's and sleep with one eye open for the rest of my life LOL
 
have they still got the ends ? if so why not get it split it back to 2 tanks keep 1 sell 1 ?
 
lol its in durham aint i live soo close i could get it but then i would have to move oot with me gear following me lol
 
lol lucky sod who ever gets it mind lol
 
have they still got the ends ? if so why not get it split it back to 2 tanks keep 1 sell 1 ?


Couldn't do that, as I would deffo wanna keep it as a 10 footer or keep both tanks, then I would have to get rid of both setee's then. Which I don't have a problem with but I don't think I would wake up in the morning.

LOL
 
oh man! I could so use that, it would fit in the dining room or the garage, but there is not a chance to get it all the way here. That is gonna be a hell of a tank for whoever gets it.

Couldn't do that, as I would deffo wanna keep it as a 10 footer or keep both tanks, then I would have to get rid of both setee's then. Which I don't have a problem with but I don't think I would wake up in the morning.

Who needs sofa's?? Just throw some cushions on the floor :)
 
oh man! I could so use that, it would fit in the dining room or the garage, but there is not a chance to get it all the way here. That is gonna be a hell of a tank for whoever gets it.

Couldn't do that, as I would deffo wanna keep it as a 10 footer or keep both tanks, then I would have to get rid of both setee's then. Which I don't have a problem with but I don't think I would wake up in the morning.

Who needs sofa's?? Just throw some cushions on the floor :)

Lol cushions, they would take up valuable fish tank space, if I was gonna get rid of the Setee's then I might as well go the whole hog and get killed for it.

LOL
 
get tank and then put the sofa on top :good:

I had to rehome one of our sofa's, told missus i was getting a bigger tank than the 3ft/1ft/1ft and looked for weeks at 4/1/1 so she thought cool, then i found this one, told her about it except the size, "great she said,
i came in with it and she went mental,
wheres that going then she said,
um err umm err there,
sofa's there,
ok in bedroom,
im not sleeping with that in the bedroom,
ok sofa in bedroom and tank there,
ok after a while,
hehe now she loves it

go for it mate, you only live once, put up with a few grumpy day's<normal once a month anyhow :shifty: so time it right, then they forget,
 
get tank and then put the sofa on top :good:

I had to rehome one of our sofa's, told missus i was getting a bigger tank than the 3ft/1ft/1ft and looked for weeks at 4/1/1 so she thought cool, then i found this one, told her about it except the size, "great she said,
i came in with it and she went mental,
wheres that going then she said,
um err umm err there,
sofa's there,
ok in bedroom,
im not sleeping with that in the bedroom,
ok sofa in bedroom and tank there,
ok after a while,
hehe now she loves it

go for it mate, you only live once, put up with a few grumpy day's<normal once a month anyhow :shifty: so time it right, then they forget,



LOL, I wish, already got a tank in the bedroom. So I am pushing it a bit. Also the other problem is getting a monster like that back over to Liverpool.

I will bide my time for the 6x2x2
 
wey i wont take that long from durham lots of hills lol
 
wey i wont take that long from durham lots of hills lol


Hehe don't tempt me!!!

Tell you what Forby, you get it over to Liverpool for me and I'll take you out on the P**S, and we will try and sneak it in
:drink: :rofl:what's that behind your back? <hick>nothing darling nothing what so ever :whistle:


He he it is transparent so maybe it wont be noticed until it is filled!!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top