Big Brother

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I love big brother UK. Tonight 4 EX housemates have returned to a secret house next door. Grace, lea, Mikey and Nikki. On friday 1 will go back into the main house and be able to win the £100,000 prize. My fav people are Richard the 33 year old Gay 'sexual terrorist' from Canada And i love Lea, she is 35 and has the biggest boobs in britain. I hope Lea or Richard win the £100,000. Last week the country learned from a letter he won that Richards mother had cancer, it was sad to see everyone cry.

I LOVE IT.

please leave a comment good or bad.

Do people in America get English big brother.

Thanks Sean.

Hi, pete was fun at the begining but the whole torrets thing has gotten a old. He has to rely on a disablity to win. If he does win its a cheat and its a pitty vote. Lea (dolly) to win!

Sean

You need a slap :lol:

Get on with yer Nano Reefing :good:

i looove big brother!!!! My favourites are Lea, Richard and Nikki. I HATE Glyn!!!

I think there is a US big brother so they will get that in america....there is also a Australian BB, south africa and quite a few other countries!!!

LOL Chac, i know but i just found out about this part!

Get glyn out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sean

hello peeps,
if you can get e4 watch at midnight, the website says, its graces birthday today and at midnight she has to go to the diaryroom and bb gives her a bday prezzy, a key to the main house for 21mins (as thats how old she is) that should be interesting, not everone in the main house loves grace lol. :*

Most reactions

Back