fiskkeeperpro
Fishaholic
Hi all
I'm going to be changing my 125l into an amazonian biotope and Im looking for some big bogwood (approx 25 inches) big
Does anyone know of any online sites that specialise in wood and have pictures of it so I can look at some shapes? I really would like to buy some that I know what it looks like but all arden centres around where I live don't stock anything to suit my needs
cheers
Will
I'm going to be changing my 125l into an amazonian biotope and Im looking for some big bogwood (approx 25 inches) big
Does anyone know of any online sites that specialise in wood and have pictures of it so I can look at some shapes? I really would like to buy some that I know what it looks like but all arden centres around where I live don't stock anything to suit my needs
cheers
Will







