fish48

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Betta spawning and some 1 week old Fry
IMG_4385 (640x471).jpg

IMG_4396 (640x480) (2).jpg
IMG_4723 (640x473).jpg
IMG_4723 (640x473).jpg

i keep the adult per separate and you're ready to spoil them, i will grow all the fry together male and female until they are almost adults size

I spawned them in a 10 gallon tank so don't want to keep more than 30 fry in it
I keep my betta boy all alone in a ten gallon. A few snails & plants. Thinking of getting rid of the black sand. The little beady poops are too visible

i keep my male in a 10 gallon with short fin Guppies, not delta tail guppies the female is kept in a 10 gallon blue dream shrimp tank

when spawning takes place the male will allow the female to pick up eggs and put them into the bubble nest,
when the Spawning is over the male will not allow the female anywhere near the nest
IMG_4447 (640x472).jpg

when spawning takes place the male will allow the female to pick up eggs and put them into the bubble nest,
when the Spawning is over the male will not allow the female anywhere near the nest
View attachment 146607
Wow! That’s fascinating! I have 2 pink axotles & one spawns, not many eggs. Infertile. They totally ignore them. I saw a YouTube of their mating activity, but never witnessed it myself.

lol i have 2 pink axolotls a male and female and 3 speckled black females i bought them as eggs about 2 years ago so hopefully they will spawn soon although I have kept and breed them many times ,

talking and thinking about the axolotls I went up to my fish room to find my axolotls have already spawned sooner than I thought
I keep the Pair in a 40 gallon tank I should get a percentage of gold and the speckled black type I do prefer the speckled Blacks
both types are always about in front of their tanks.
some of there eggs some are also laid in the sand
IMG_4900 (640x455).jpg

talking and thinking about the axolotls I went up to my fish room to find my axolotls have already spawned sooner than I thought
I keep the Pair in a 40 gallon tank I should get a percentage of gold and the speckled black type I do prefer the speckled Blacks
both types are always about in front of their tanks.
some of there eggs some are also laid in the sandView attachment 146618
Great pic. Thanks for the post. Mine are in a 40 G long. They came in a 30 G high with tons of gaudy fake plants that glowed under the black light in the hood. This is the original tank

Attachments

• A24E34FD-85E8-4561-B702-815AAEEA4518.jpeg
    A24E34FD-85E8-4561-B702-815AAEEA4518.jpeg
    137.1 KB · Views: 41

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back