Bettas, Bettas, Bettas

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I apologize for the U.S. only bit, but I don't know how to ship overseas and don't want to risk getting into trouble/dead fish. SO- that being said, I have 6 males that need new homes, and 4 females. All but one female is available for $5 per fish, plus shipping fees. Right now I think it's warm enough to send by priority, but that's a buyers risk and I won't be held responsible for DOAs on priority shipping. Otherwise express starts around $22, I believe. You'll be responsible for the actual shipping costs, plus the cost for an insulated box. I really needhttp://www.fishforums.net/index.php?act=post&do=new_post&f=27
Tropical Fish Forums -> Posting New Topic to find new homes for these guys. They're still quite young. I'd say around 5-6 months, so if you want them for breeding, they're a good age still. I don't have pictures of everyone, but here's what I have:

1- Red HM male. He's BEAUTIFUL and loves flaring at himself.
fish972.jpg

This picture is from when I first got him. He's filled out a bit since then.

2- Orange SD male. He was sent to me as an HM, but his caudal doesn't really fill the area. He makes the perfect circle with his dorsal and his anal, but that caudal just never stretched the full 180.
fish976.jpg

3- Multi HM male- He's filled out quite a bit since this picture. Still isn't perfectly even, but def. has had some fin growth. I'll try to get new pictures if there's interest.
fish977.jpg

4. Copper/orange HM male. This guy does have some fin damage. He's healing nicely though.
fish989.jpg

5, 6, 7. Siblings- All have a metallic blue coloring to them. One has a bf pattern, the other two seem grizzled. All carry the marble gene and all are still rather small. The seller told me the parents stayed small for a while as well, and then seemed to go through a sudden growth spurt that sent them to normal size. I have yet to see that, but that are cute little guys. The middle guy is a DT, and has regrowth from damage from a sibling male. The other two are deltas, but could reach HM in time. Note that the pictures are taken with the flash, and that shows their metallic sheen much better. They seem to look a bit more flat in natural lighting.

fish1218.jpg

fish1026.jpg

fish1122.jpg

fish1078.jpg

8,9 are the sibling sisters to these guys. One looks to be super delta/HM...the other delta. You can see one female in the picture above. They were all sent to me as females, but three turned out to be males. They obviously aren't housed together anymore. One is a more solid turquoises, and the other a grizzled/cambo turquoises.

10. Female pk- red/blue. She's a pet shop fish. I'll throw her in for free with anyones purchase if you want her.

11. This is the exception fish. She's an import from Thailand. Her male never made it. She has been bred once and is recovering from that. Her fins are a bit tattered ATM, but this is what she'll look like once healed. I paid $30 plus shipping to get her here. I'll let her go for $20.
fish993.jpg

3.jpg

I also wanted to add that any fin damage you see, if not mentioned, has healed. These are all pictures from when I first received the fish.

BUMP- I tried to get some new pictures...

Red
Fish031.jpg

Fish033.jpg

Orange
Fish025.jpg

Fish028.jpg

Fish027.jpg

Multi
Fish037.jpg

Fish034.jpg

Fish038.jpg

Copper- Note his fins from an attempted spawn. The female was not ready.
Fish041.jpg

Fish042.jpg

Siblings:

Blue
Fish053.jpg

Fish055.jpg

DT tourq- Fins healing nicely
Fish050.jpg

Metallic Butterfly?
Fish066.jpg

Females- small nips on fins
Fish002.jpg