Betta Question?

Le Sorcier

Fish Crazy
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Points
0
In a 180l tank, could I have 1 Betta with

2 Mollies
2 Platys
8 Corys
6 Black Ruby Barbs
2 Rams
4 Angels?

I suspect th answer will be no? :(
 
Most people would probably advise against, but to be honest there isnt a correct answer, it all comes down to the temperament of the betta.

Many people have had lots of problems mixing bettas with other fish whereas on the other hand I have a betta in my community tank with an array of other fish and its absolutely fine.

Luck of the draw I think :good:

Andy
 
In a 180l tank, could I have 1 Betta with

2 Mollies
2 Platys
8 Corys
6 Black Ruby Barbs
2 Rams
4 Angels?

I suspect th answer will be no? :(


Female or male?


Beta + angel is not good BUT I used to have a beta in with an angel with no problems.
 
i would be more concerned about the barbs w/ a betta as they can be very nippy.
 
Male Betta.

I thought Black Ruby Barbs were more peaceful?
 
I would seriousely advise against it, you have some quite nippy fish and i dont think a betta would be healthy or happy in there.

If you want one you could give him his own little tank :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top