Hi, I'm Acey
I moved my daughters betta fish "Wishy" into his new tank yesterday- it was a brand new tank, and the pet store said I could move him into the tank right away as long as the water temp was fine-and I moved him and all of his "old" water into the tank with him....So I did. He loves his new tank, but today, he has just been being very lazy...Laying in his little cave, and sleeping in his plants....And I just worry that I might have made him sick by moving him?? His color looks perfectly fine- vibrant, His eyes look good....And when he swims- he still has a ton of energy. He's eating fine...etc
BUT the tank we had him in before was a temporary, 1 gal tank- teeny thing, and I this one is 3 Gal so he has a lot of room, and a lot of plants to swim in....Could he just naturally be a bit lazy, and I didn't notice it before because there wasn't much room to swim around in anyways? Or could he just be adjusting to the tank?
Adina loves this fish...So I just want to be sure I'm not hurting him...I've never owned betta's before-So I went by what the pet store said....Hopefully they didn't give me bad information. But I'm afraid that they might have.
Thanks.
I moved my daughters betta fish "Wishy" into his new tank yesterday- it was a brand new tank, and the pet store said I could move him into the tank right away as long as the water temp was fine-and I moved him and all of his "old" water into the tank with him....So I did. He loves his new tank, but today, he has just been being very lazy...Laying in his little cave, and sleeping in his plants....And I just worry that I might have made him sick by moving him?? His color looks perfectly fine- vibrant, His eyes look good....And when he swims- he still has a ton of energy. He's eating fine...etc
BUT the tank we had him in before was a temporary, 1 gal tank- teeny thing, and I this one is 3 Gal so he has a lot of room, and a lot of plants to swim in....Could he just naturally be a bit lazy, and I didn't notice it before because there wasn't much room to swim around in anyways? Or could he just be adjusting to the tank?
Adina loves this fish...So I just want to be sure I'm not hurting him...I've never owned betta's before-So I went by what the pet store said....Hopefully they didn't give me bad information. But I'm afraid that they might have.
Thanks.
Make sure you get some piccys of him up soon we all want to meet him
So I just let it go and figured that since they were professionals, they knew best...Guess not. *sigh* Looks like I have a lot to buy this week, lol. Thanks.






