Betta Fish Compatibility

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

So... (be gentle with me, I've been out of fish keeping for myself for a while!) if I were to add a betta, 6 rasbora brigittae, a ghost shrimp and an apple snail to a 7gal, would that be ok? :)

So... (be gentle with me, I've been out of fish keeping for myself for a while!) if I were to add a betta, 6 rasbora brigittae, a ghost shrimp and an apple snail to a 7gal, would that be ok? :)

I'd do it in a 10-15 gallon as apposed to a 7 gallon so that the rasboras have plenty of room. Temperament wise it should be fine.

I'd do it in a 10-15 gallon as apposed to a 7 gallon so that the rasboras have plenty of room. Temperament wise it should be fine.

I only have a 7 gal, I was just going off the original list :) do you think I should keep anything other than the betta in that?

I think it'll be fine. A tad small, but I think you can get away with it. An alternative would be endlers.

Yeah. I'd say you could do 4-5 endlers In there ;)

Most reactions

Back