Betta Clear Fins?!?!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
At the very least, you should fill this tank up to the top, if a real tank with a filter is really not a possibility.

The guy who gave them to us said we should use that until they grow bigger
I had a betta for many years and I agree with the people above. The betta will not get bigger than this and needs way more swimming space. The water conditions are probably really poor and the fish is most likely experiencing some form of stress from the lack of mental stimulation. I recommend a larger tank with plants (plastic will do) and gravel. Also a filter would be helpful as well.
If a tank is currently not available to you then you might want to consider using a clear, cleaned plastic container as a temporary tank. You can use it until you get a tank and it works pretty well. The only negative being that you can't observe your pet as well :)
Also very important if making the plastic tank either live a few inches so the betta can't leap out or put a lid with may holes so the betta can breathe.

A bit like this
1607381184690.png
1607381253046.png
1607381384130.png

I didin't produce any of these photose or own them in any way or form

What is the volume of that tank when it's filled up? bettas need an absolute minimum of 2.5 gallons/10 litres with 5 gallons/20 litres being a lot better. That tank looks smaller than 2.5 gallons in the photo - and it needs filling to almost the top.
Ok, I filled it to the top and I added a plant she seems to like it and I see water vapor in the inside is that good or bad because I still can’t get a heater

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back