Betta Bubble Nesting Contest Comeing Back

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ANY ANOTHER!!!

EDIT: I messed up on the uploading...ignore this post and go onto the 3rd page to see the rest of the pictures

Ok now to explain my pictures.

The first picture is the most recent (the one where he is building 2 bubble nests!

and the nest to in decending order....

Can you get clearer pictures? it's kind of hard to judge.

All of you posters, you might want to wait a bit before taking the pictures. The two different bettas I've seen so far can no doubt build bigger nests. :p

Ill stay with my bubble nesters since I have complete respect for thier bubblenesstingness...WOO i just made up a word! :lol:

awww,fun! One of my little boys wants to play (he say's he can compete with the big dogs :flex: ) Here's his latest nest as of tonight, and he just had a water change less than 18 hours ago so he's pretty crafty :hey: :flex:

Attachments

• bn4.jpg
    bn4.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 43
they look nice, when u submit your final shots for the contest make sure u make it clear with me that those are your final shots.

so far for judges we have me, joker, temps, and tony, plenty of room for more ;)

OK!!! Here is MINE. Just taken 16 hours ago from my red halfmoon breeding! Don't need a platis wrapper.

Attachments

• greatbubble.JPG
    greatbubble.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 45
DO NOT DISTURD! I AM BLOWING BUBBLES!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• good_bubble.JPG
    good_bubble.JPG
    86.4 KB · Views: 43
Can you see it?? Big enough? THICK TOO IF YOU LIKE TO KNOW! :kewlpics:

Attachments

• bubble1.JPG
    bubble1.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 57
I am not done yet! NO caviar anyway! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• topbubble1.JPG
    topbubble1.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 42
This is what my Betta did. I know its a bit late but the my girlfriend only just told me about the competition. Eitherway i thought it was pretty impressive. He just used all of his tank space up. He was asking me for a bigger tank so he could blow a bigger nest for me! The holes i had to make myself so i could feed him instead of the worms just floating on bubbles!! Who needs a cup hey!

Hope you like it!!

Matt

Attachments

• Picture_14_.jpg
    Picture_14_.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 40
And another!! Hes a bit camera shy!

Attachments

• Picture_15_.jpg
    Picture_15_.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 45

Most reactions