Betta Bubble Nesting Contest Comeing Back

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
Some of you may know of the pevious contest, it was pretty short and spontanious but this one will be better. The contests will not starte untill January 1st and will last throgh the whole month. 9 other judges will be selected this week so if your interested please private message me. This time the conest is a little differant, alot more rules.

~ Rules

>Nests must be built between now and Febuary 1st

>Nests must be built by a betta

>Nests must be built under a styro foam cup, (If your betta just wont build under a cup pm me)

>Only one submission per person please

>Submission must have 3 pictures, one from below the nest, one looking into the cup from the waters surface, and one of the betta, (if u are unabel to get one or more of these pics please pm me with your situation)

The betta may be either male or female and any illegitament entrys will automatically ban u from the competition good luck, and get those bettas building!
Submissions can be posted here before January 1st but if u really want a winning nest i recommend waiting up to the last moment :D

How will you be able to tell when the nest was built (esp. if the pic doesn't have a time and/or date on it)?

Tempestuousfury said:
How will you be able to tell when the nest was built (esp. if the pic doesn't have a time and/or date on it)?
The honor system, of course ;)

I wanna be Judge! :D

I guess im gonna have to look for some pics... :blink:

Find pictures? -_- come on now joker u cant find picture you gotta have the betta build a new nest, says in the rules. yes this does all go on the honor system, please do not cheat there are no prizes to be won so cheating is pretty pointless.

hey Temps, do u want to be a judge again, iv alredy sighned on joker :thumbs:

I had better get to work then (turn filter flow down, put female next to tank, get styrofome cup........). My one veiltail is an awesome bubblenester!!!! :flex: It's actually my wifes betta. I gave her the bug :cool: , but she is in the navy and is 2 months into a 6 month cruise, so that makes me his legal gardian and makes him mine till she gets home sometime in April.

nope sry, iv got guppy fry but not everyones into guppys :D ok Temps great, ur on the panel. now i only need 7 more, whos up to it?

:D

100_1497.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back