rossyt99
Fishaholic
I noticed a couple of red/pinky 2mm hair-like strands on my seemingly healthy Adult Angel's anus area two days ago> I have recently added him to my 200L Community.
I have read up all about 'Camallanus' threadworms and such like> and it seems Levacide or Mebendazole is advisable, however it is needed to be ordered in by local Vetenarian... I am wondering if it is common in Angels, and if the little hairs are definately signs of internal parasites, or could it be something else??
Hoping for the best, do you think I should add treatment anyway? (it will not arrive until Tuesday, costing about a Tenner)
P.s; Tank includes Clown Loaches and GlassCats> will they be O.k with the Med?
I have read up all about 'Camallanus' threadworms and such like> and it seems Levacide or Mebendazole is advisable, however it is needed to be ordered in by local Vetenarian... I am wondering if it is common in Angels, and if the little hairs are definately signs of internal parasites, or could it be something else??
Hoping for the best, do you think I should add treatment anyway? (it will not arrive until Tuesday, costing about a Tenner)
P.s; Tank includes Clown Loaches and GlassCats> will they be O.k with the Med?







