Just had a thought.
I've justed booked to go away and get married. we'll be away for 2 weeks and wondering the best way to keep the fish alive.
I have a timer for the light so thats not a prob but i don't know what to do about feeding. Do i get a auto feeder or a holiday block?
I'm sure some of you guys go on holiday and come back to live happy fish. what do you do when you go away?
cheers
I've justed booked to go away and get married. we'll be away for 2 weeks and wondering the best way to keep the fish alive.
I have a timer for the light so thats not a prob but i don't know what to do about feeding. Do i get a auto feeder or a holiday block?
I'm sure some of you guys go on holiday and come back to live happy fish. what do you do when you go away?
cheers
you can get someone even to pop over for example, you go sunday, get em to pop in wed/fri/sun/wed fri thats it,fish do not need to be fed every single day, mine got fed today and wont get fed again until tues evening maybe,






