Best Location For Tank Heater?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I want an in-line heater but I have a fluval 206... I'm not sure that the ribbed tubing would allow anything else to be completely water tight?

I want an in-line heater but I have a fluval 206... I'm not sure that the ribbed tubing would allow anything else to be completely water tight?

you need to DIY the tubing, the main reason i didt buy two FX5 fluval need to wake up :grr:

never seen them before but they look the muts nuts :good:

get one :p :good:

Just looking on eBay you can get them for a good price so think that's my next buy, I've got two heaters in my tank would I be able to remove both? Will this heat the water enough? Cheers Al. :unsure:

yeah i got mine there £29.99 each

you need to DIY the tubing, the main reason i didt buy two FX5 fluval need to wake up :grr:

never seen them before but they look the muts nuts :good:

get one :p :good:

Just looking on eBay you can get them for a good price so think that's my next buy, I've got two heaters in my tank would I be able to remove both? Will this heat the water enough? Cheers Al. :unsure:

yeah i got mine there £29.99 each
Think I'll order one so it's at home for me when I get back from offshore. Darlo lad Al, I'm in guisborough myself not to far away.

Most reactions

Back