Best filters discussion

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Check out the baby Hailea filters they are really cheap but are very reliable. I have used them for years. I used to always have a back up filter just in case one failed but they never did.
LOL, I hear that!!!!
I have spare filter and heater tucked away in the drawer that all manuals warranties are stored.
I do the same with the business I have a new spare 4.5ā€ grinder and chop saw in case one breaks I can continue. Old saying is if it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix it!! And it is true in general, that said Iā€™m not above re investing to upgrade as and when needed.

LOL, I hear that!!!!
I have spare filter and heater tucked away in the drawer that all manuals warranties are stored.
I do the same with the business I have a new spare 4.5ā€ grinder and chop saw in case one breaks I can continue. Old saying is if it ainā€™t broke donā€™t fix it!! And it is true in general, that said Iā€™m not above re investing to upgrade as and when needed.
That is interesting about the grinder. I have a friend who charges out a $15 sander every time he does a job thinking it will be buggered by the time he finishes. It is surprising how long one of those sanders last

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back