Best Filter For A 70l Tank

rust81

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
London, UK
I'm just about to re-start my 70L tank and I was wondering what peoples' opinions were on the best filter to use. I plan to stock with a couple of angels and some guppies probably. I currently have a fluval 2+ that I intend to use, but wondered what the consensus was?
 
I'm just about to re-start my 70L tank and I was wondering what peoples' opinions were on the best filter to use. I plan to stock with a couple of angels and some guppies probably. I currently have a fluval 2+ that I intend to use, but wondered what the consensus was?

Should be fine with the fluval 2 although going a bit bigger wouldnt hurt.

One bit of advice angles and guppies will not go very well together
 

Most reactions

Back
Top