Eclecticoldsod Fish Crazy Joined Feb 19, 2008 Messages 316 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location fringe of Windsor Great Park Dec 25, 2008 #1 I woke up this morning, rolled over and turned on the light in the tank beside the bed. My Macrobrachium assamense long-arm shrimp have had babies..!
I woke up this morning, rolled over and turned on the light in the tank beside the bed. My Macrobrachium assamense long-arm shrimp have had babies..!
S seanie112 Fish Herder Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 1,115 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location taunton somerset uk Dec 25, 2008 #2 cool they breed like rabbits i have some in my breeding tank some red cherry shrimp breeding all the time
cool they breed like rabbits i have some in my breeding tank some red cherry shrimp breeding all the time
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland Dec 25, 2008 #3 Congrats, I'd love more of the smaller Macrobrachium! Good luck with all the babies!