Beneifts Of Shrimp And A Few Other Q

I find it amazing how fish generally ignore shrimp. I added some yesterday and thought they would be chased while trying to find a hiding spot but it's like they're invisible mostly. I saw a baby platy go for one only when the shrimp swam in it's face lol but then it darted off and got away!

Angels though they have a reputation for going for smaller fish let alone shrimp don't they?
 
She is a plonker :blush: And She should read more carefully in future.

Yes hon, put them in the 30L with the UGF, they create almost non existance waste, so you wont have a problem with ammonia, etc. You will need to feed them though, so chuck in the odd algae tab or bottom feeding pellet, some cucumber, lettuce etc. They will be fine with the shrimps when you get them.

And in future, you know to ignore any advice I give, before Ive had at least 10x cups of T in the mornings :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top