Belize Reef Webcam

Well i thought someone may find it interesting :huh:
 
I can't see it. It says to download a plugin then when it tries, it says there are none available to download :X
 
I can't see it. It says to download a plugin then when it tries, it says there are none available to download :X
Ah i take it you are using firefox, i had that problem, so installed real player seemed to fix the problem, or use IE(yuck)
 
Thanks for the help. I downloaded real player since IE is dumb.
Haha, when I reloaded the page it went down from the reef to the floor. Now I don't see any more fish :X Why is the reef and corals so dark? I thought they were coroful? (Dumb when it comes to marine things)
 
i did some snorkeling in belize, there was some lovely fish there and lots off sharks, i only s*** my self when i was face to face with a green moray eel.

would love to go back.
 
I'm jealous, That sounds fantastic :)

i did some snorkeling in belize, there was some lovely fish there and lots off sharks, i only s*** my self when i was face to face with a green moray eel.

would love to go back.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top