bargin bogwood

nightlife20 said:
Wow what a deal! Here, it is like 1.99 a pound, so I always end up spending around $4-$5 on one peice! You've got a good thing going!

have u noticed some of the colors on some of them????

hopefully when my tank settles more ill be able to show u one of my fav peices.. its roughly about 5 inches and its a deep red color, its gorg!!!!!

cant get enough on them!
:hyper: yes, the colors are amazing!!!! I think it really makes the tank "what it is", if you know what I mean? And my plecos seem to really love hanging out under them. I will try to post a picture sometime to show you my pleco paradises I have created for them. They really seem to enjoy them. Just seeing them happy makes it all worth it. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

i like the wood and the tank! i wish i had some bogwood in my tank along with other stuff but i cant come acroos any nor do i have a job(only 14) so i cant buy a piece. i have seen your other post when you first got the tank and added the sand and all, post some more of the whole tank through the process of it cycling and adding fish and all that good stuff.

SConrad said:
i like the wood and the tank! i wish i had some bogwood in my tank along with other stuff but i cant come acroos any nor do i have a job(only 14) so i cant buy a piece. i have seen your other post when you first got the tank and added the sand and all, post some more of the whole tank through the process of it cycling and adding fish and all that good stuff.
maybe you could ask for a peice for your birthday or something? your plecos need it to be healthy...........

even if its only a small peice, over here u can pick up a small peice for like 2-3 quid...

i use mine mainly for makin the tank look better (and the plec)
i go for unique pieces... gotta be different each time

only small tank i used to have it had a smallish peice but one end looked like it had been twisted... my medium tank has one thats like an arch and this one looks like......dunno but its smart lmao

waters realy clearin up now :D

will take more pics later :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back