Bamboo shrimps first molt!

wtusa17

Fish Addict
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
811
Reaction score
184
Points
43
Location
New Orleans
I came home today and saw an exoskeleton. At first I thought he died but I then saw him and he was bright red! He is the most active I’ve ever seen. I was wondering why he was pale and not moving so much in the past few days. I’m guessing this is a good thing? Is there anything else I should do?
 

Attachments

  • D8126755-7D8A-40C2-B873-F4974780CC40.webp
    D8126755-7D8A-40C2-B873-F4974780CC40.webp
    853.9 KB · Views: 171
  • 9933AE03-34E5-4918-A286-4D99E33D2425.webp
    9933AE03-34E5-4918-A286-4D99E33D2425.webp
    1 MB · Views: 195
  • 6BF23EFF-9D14-4445-8B72-70405DE83AE7.webp
    6BF23EFF-9D14-4445-8B72-70405DE83AE7.webp
    978.9 KB · Views: 142
Niiccee! And nice lil shrimpy! :wub:
My vamp shrimp had already two molts so far:
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    628.6 KB · Views: 120
Just let it dry out. It should stick to the paper and then do what you want with it :) I preserved many shrimp molts that way.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top