tenohfive
Always room for one more tank...
I've setup an 85L (3ftx1ftx1ft) tank that I was planning to setup as a dwarf tangiyikan cichlid tank but that idea seems to have gone out of the window as I can't get hold of the species I want to put in there. Its massively overfiltered right now, though I will be downgrading to a Fluval 3+ when funds allow or possibly and eheim 2213, I've not made my mind up yet.
Its currently got an upside down catfish and a fairy cichlid (neolamprologus brichardi) as residents and I'll be adding an L15 in the near future.
At the moment I can only really think of one idea:
Add a 3 small silver sharks and a load of ember tetra's and sell the sharks when they outgrow the tank (or buy a bigger tank - suffice to say it I can definately rehome them when the times right.)
I don't want a bog standard community tank - I've got a one already. I can rehome the fairy cichlid in one of my other tanks but the upside down cat needs to stay there really.
Any suggestions for something different?
Its currently got an upside down catfish and a fairy cichlid (neolamprologus brichardi) as residents and I'll be adding an L15 in the near future.
At the moment I can only really think of one idea:
Add a 3 small silver sharks and a load of ember tetra's and sell the sharks when they outgrow the tank (or buy a bigger tank - suffice to say it I can definately rehome them when the times right.)
I don't want a bog standard community tank - I've got a one already. I can rehome the fairy cichlid in one of my other tanks but the upside down cat needs to stay there really.
Any suggestions for something different?







