Badger's Tea Garden

I forgot to ask: How many scissors should I get? Are they schooling or shoaling? Seriouslyfish doesn't have anything about them, so I'm feeling a bit lost.
 
That's the direction I'm leaning now. I REALLY want some wild-type goldies, and TWS has them in stock right now! I really enjoy keeping rare and unusual fish, and I've never seen them available before! But odessas would be less cramped, and I could keep a bigger school, and I could probably get them a lot cheaper from the local pet store...

So that's the way I'm leaning right now. Ten minutes from now? We'll see. :lol:
Yes certainly be a better option size wise. I think another plus for the Odessa's over the golds is the males and females are different colours. Males are that stunning red and black and females silver😍
 
Welp, I tore down the 30 gallon this past week. I guess it's time to shut this journal down and start a new one for the replacement. Thanks to everybody who came along, and stay tuned...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top