Backgrounds

Hawkins

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,340
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
United Kingdom
hi, i was just wondering what i do to make the background appear clearer/brighter ..

i think i saw something on ebay which does this, but i dont want to spend money if there is something else i could do :lol:

cheers
 
Go to a pet shop, its cheap enough, I use either Black or silver - they make the fish stand out. But today I purchased some theme background to make the tank look more full.
 
I'm not entirely sure I understand the question. What do you mean by clearer and brighter? Is this an exisiting background you're trying to illuminate or are you looking for a new background that is "clear" and "bright".
 
htere is a sort of glue that sticks your background and that makes it alot brighter and clearer just put a bit of water between the glass and the backing and take a look and you will see what it roughly does.

it comes in like a pritstick shape aplicator thing and is around £4 and most lfs sell it, its made by seaview

just ask them for a prit stick thingy the sticks my backing on lol :thumbs:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top