Ficious Fish Addict Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Des Moines, IA Jun 27, 2008 #1 also my first picture, hope it posts
Faythee Fish Herder Joined Oct 30, 2007 Messages 1,039 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Florida, USA Jun 27, 2008 #2 Nice ! I like the rocks. I'm always too perfect with mine. You just inspired me to rescape mine tommorrow !
Nice ! I like the rocks. I'm always too perfect with mine. You just inspired me to rescape mine tommorrow !
Ficious Fish Addict Joined Jun 25, 2008 Messages 947 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Des Moines, IA Jun 27, 2008 #3 the rocks were kind of getting on my nerves because they werent stable..deff takes a good amount of time for everything to be JUST right. its nice though, about 5 smaller fish live in those rocks..as long as the gaps are big enough
the rocks were kind of getting on my nerves because they werent stable..deff takes a good amount of time for everything to be JUST right. its nice though, about 5 smaller fish live in those rocks..as long as the gaps are big enough
Genesis If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 1,499 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Jun 27, 2008 #4 Very nice! Just watch out for that Pictus Catfish, when he get's bigger you could notice rapidly dissapearing (smaller) fish
Very nice! Just watch out for that Pictus Catfish, when he get's bigger you could notice rapidly dissapearing (smaller) fish
K kewskills PM me if you want anything. Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 3,175 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 27, 2008 #5 Looks good
A ALEXF Fish Addict Joined Apr 13, 2008 Messages 771 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Willoughby, Ohio Jun 27, 2008 #6 i like it !! looks really nice.
Genesis If you're a cory and you know it clap your.. hands Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 1,499 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location GB Jun 27, 2008 #7 Also, those Convict Cichlids on the left could get a little nasty if they start to breed
wendywc Rocking a crabshell for a hat. Joined Jan 22, 2006 Messages 2,157 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Houston, TX - USA Jun 27, 2008 #8 Cool layout.
tenohfive Always room for one more tank... Joined May 3, 2008 Messages 2,229 Reaction score 1 Points 38 Location Beds, UK Jun 28, 2008 #9 Nice, although I can't see if you have a background...personally I've yet to see a tank that didn't look better for having a black background.
Nice, although I can't see if you have a background...personally I've yet to see a tank that didn't look better for having a black background.
P piranha_tim Fishaholic Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 412 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jun 28, 2008 #10 Nice nice very Nice