Back After 3 Years :-(

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

richrockster

Reaction score
Hi all,

Used to be quite an avid fishkeeper, had a 24" and a 48" tropical setup. Then I got married :rolleyes: I'd already scaled down the tanks by then, I was just waiting on the old boys to die off - they did about a month before the wedding. Since moved house twice, so now we've settled and I can start again.

Lost all my kit though - I had everything for the 48" tank which somehow survived the two moves. Lost the hood, filters, heaters I used to have. Still, going to build up the kit again, and looking forward to having a lovely tank again :hyper:

Here's the new tank in place. Very sturdy drawer unit donated by wife, ideal for storing kit in, and space for the external pump in between. This is my personal office in our house.

And no, Action Man won't be staying in there. He might get a swim tonight - I'm going to fill it with water to check the sealant's still good :blink:

welcome back to the forum. I'm not sure of the species, but I think your fish is actually a land creature.

Here's the new tank in place. Very sturdy drawer unit donated by wife, ideal for storing kit in, and space for the external pump in between. This is my personal office in our house.

MMM!... I would not trust that base without a piece of polystyrene between the tank and drawer.... Welcome back to the hobby though.... enjoy.

Thanks. It's only been placed to see how well it fitted. I have some polystyrene insulation ready, but it'll be a while before it's up and running. First things first - make sure it doesn't leak!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back