Baby Turtles!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

M.R Otter

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi;

You may not believe this, but I actually found EIGHT baby red eared slider turtles swimming in the pond along with the other big turtles!! :hyper: I have no idea where they came from but I'm sure that they've hatched somewhere near the garden, because that's where one of the females hide!! I gotta admit Turtles sure like hiding quit a lot :blink:

I can show you guys some pics of the little fellas if anyone is interested!!

Hi;

You may not believe this, but I actually found EIGHT baby red eared slider turtles swimming in the pond along with the other big turtles!! :hyper: I have no idea where they came from but I'm sure that they've hatched somewhere near the garden, because that's where one of the females hide!! I gotta admit Turtles sure like hiding quit a lot :blink:

I can show you guys some pics of the little fellas if anyone is interested!!

This sounds pretty cool :) can you post a pic up

Here are the little guys!! I've took them out of the pond to avoid them getting injured by the adults or get "KIDNAPPED" by the crows...
I'll return them to the pond when they are big enough!

59f779bc.png

A close up on one of them..

332b8d9a.png

They sure need a lot of space.. My Adult turtles wander every where and far away from their Pond they also find their way to the pool and it always amuse me how well they climb over rocks and jump quickly back to the pond when someone get close to them.

But there are two questions that I have in mind... How the little turtles found thier way to the pond despite the distance between the Garden and pond? And how did they got in the pond without driving the attention of the Ducks, Chickens and crows?..
Who cares?! As long as they're here Inside my home am fine!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back