Axolotl name suggestions!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OliveFish05

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Ok so. I have two axolotls coming tomorrow. These guys are going in my 40 gallon (build journal here - https://www.fishforums.net/threads/olivefish05s-double-tank-journal-and-builds.476424/ ) with the axolotl I currently have. These are the photos from the website I purchased them from, I will take new ones when they come. I am looking for name suggestions! I really like Wobbles and Ponyo. My other is named Kirby, but I have only had him 2 or so months so I could change his name if I wanted to go with a theme.

F33825FA-006D-4881-8CCD-5C8162C2BE72.png
BDA89DA4-EB4A-45E8-8582-DCB35C8A13F0.png

And then Kirby of courseView attachment 147547
you should name the yellow one Achhi

it's a salamander too which is funny

i
I would keep the name Kirby and name the other white one ChuChu. The golden one can be Butterscotch.
was just about to say chuchu!

Those are both adorable! The only thing is I am not familiar with the Kirby games, I only know him from playing Super Smash Bros.:lol:

s
Those are both adorable! The only thing is I am not familiar with the Kirby games, I only know him from playing Super Smash Bros.:lol:
same, i just looked for kirby related names
you could name him nintendo charachters tho

I have a SUPER original name for em'! What about Axl? LOL... But seriously the other names are super adorable! You should do one of those!

I think they look like cool little dragons so id go down that route

Hydra, Falkor,Draco etc depending sex :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back