Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This was my hobby before I sold up and went on to fish keeping........ :sad:

IMG_0001.jpg

DSC00429.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

This is my peacock
peacockMar20120061.jpg

:lol: Of coarse thedog had to be in the pic! Beautiful budgies, though.

And you had a real peacock!? Awesome!

Beautiful Birds! :good: That is a VERY pretty peacock.
And of course, I need to add this comment also: cute dog! Is your dog a Westie?

Beautiful Birds! :good: That is a VERY pretty peacock.
And of course, I need to add this comment also: cute dog! Is your dog a Westie?
Thanks Blitz, yes she is a westie, she is 10 in November and I love her to bit's........ :wub:

I could never sell up my avairy :no: , not even with all my fish tanks. Did the peacock drive you nuts with his calling? The peacocks up at the Rockhampton Botanical and Zoological Gardens used to drive us gardeners balmy by constantly scratching out any new seedings we had planted. Between them scratching up the seasonal seedlings and the scrub turkeys scratching up all the mulch to make their mound nests we had a never ending chore.
They where some lovely budgies, where you able to leave them outside year round or only through summer?

We used to have peacocks at the stables and every time a door slammed or someone shouted they would set off, sounded like "HELP! HELP! HELP!" lol

We used to have peacocks at the stables and every time a door slammed or someone shouted they would set off, sounded like "HELP! HELP! HELP!" lol

Must be the bird equivelent of regional dialect because most of the peacocks around here sound like they are yelling out " Nnnevil, Nnnnevil, Nnnnevil" :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back