Avatar floating island tank with water fall.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishjasonle

Fish Fanatic
Tank of the Month 🏆
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
Reaction score
The hardscape took almost 4 months to finish Start terriforming the tank this month. It's very Zen to watch those plant slowly growing. Still long way before its ready. But we will check in in another 4-6 months or so to see the result :)

Attachments

• PXL_20220425_023321763.jpg
    PXL_20220425_023321763.jpg
    350.2 KB · Views: 2,518
  • PXL_20220408_032238326~2.jpg
    PXL_20220408_032238326~2.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 111
The hardscape took almost 4 months to finish Start terriforming the tank this month. It's very Zen to watch those plant slowly growing. Still long way before its ready. But we will check in in another 4-6 months or so to see the result :)
Thats absoultely stunning! Very beautiful!

You should enter the tank in one of Tank of the Month contests. Next one starts at the end of April and will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.

Right now , voting for the Fish of the Month contest is taking place. You will see a banner toward the top of forums. You can check that out and cast your vote.
That banner will change to "Enter Now , Tank of the Month, at the end of this month...Just click on it and you can then go to the entry thread. Just read the rules on that thread and then you can enter.

Right now , voting for the Fish of the Month contest is taking place. You will see a banner toward the top of forums. You can check that out and cast your vote.
That banner will change to "Enter Now , Tank of the Month, at the end of this month...Just click on it and you can then go to the entry thread. Just read the rules on that thread and then you can enter.
Thanks. I'll check it out for sure

Looks awesome! Can you tell us more about the set up and equipment? I've not seen those lights before what brand are they? The directional light is really interesting.

I saw you used the seeds for planting, have you done this before? I've heard really negative things about them with them usually being terrestrial plants or taller growing plants sold as carpeting.

Wills

Do you have a plan for fish stocking?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back