Armchair Capello's

hey lets all slag everyone off. yay for that. why dont YOU guys get off your arses and make something happen. get involved in sport rather than just winging 24/7.

yes rooney was terrible, a centre forwad that cant score in 4 games, 3 of them being against shoody opposition. Yes, our defense is crap, but is that really solving anything.

well done you, i hope you give yourself a huge clap.

hey lets all slag everyone off. yay for that. why dont YOU guys get off your arses and make something happen. get involved in sport rather than just winging 24/7.

yes rooney was terrible, a centre forwad that cant score in 4 games, 3 of them being against shoody opposition. Yes, our defense is crap, but is that really solving anything.

well done you, i hope you give yourself a huge clap.

Yes, lets slag everyone off. They're the ones being paid millions, because we like to watch them and support them. And they can't even pull off a half decent performance with their experience, they deserve to be criticized until they feel like crying.

they dont get paid for playing england matches... only club football.

they ake money from advertising, but that has nothing to do with them playing.
wish people read up before arguing.

Well the tabloids will have field day tomorrow,and for once they'll be right!!

Capello's laughing after signing a new contract...

He can't even speak proper english so how can he explain to the team what he wants...even though they should know how to play! The 'team' played very much like he speaks 'Broken english'

I agree james was the best player,although he let 4 goals in,but thats down to the defence at the end of the day.

Whats your problem??,we not arguing,we just stated whats obvious,England played rubbish and we just discussing it!

as an England fan I believe I like others have the right to give them jip when the collective world cup performance was as bad as that

Now thats over I;m undecided over Capello. Loved him before world cup but can;t help but think a lot of our calamity was his managerial decisions

Hart has to be keeper from now on.
I can;t think of a better right back than Johnson which is a shame and a sad indictment of english football

Terry and Dawson has to be the future, Upsons too limited , Rio too old and injury prone Cole is fine at left back
midfield????? Joe Cole all day long on the left and Milner on the right but maybe go for a newer fresher midfield for the future. Cattermole ,Parker, Huddlestone with Lampard and Barry

Upfront Heskey should never be picked again. Rooney, Defoe and Gerrard upfront.. simples!!!

I can;t help though but think something was wrong with that camp? maybe it will come out in time if Capello don;t stay

as an England fan I believe I like others have the right to give them jip when the collective world cup performance was as bad as that

Now thats over I;m undecided over Capello. Loved him before world cup but can;t help but think a lot of our calamity was his managerial decisions

Hart has to be keeper from now on.
I can;t think of a better right back than Johnson which is a shame and a sad indictment of english football

Terry and Dawson has to be the future, Upsons too limited , Rio too old and injury prone Cole is fine at left back
midfield????? Joe Cole all day long on the left and Milner on the right but maybe go for a newer fresher midfield for the future. Cattermole ,Parker, Huddlestone with Lampard and Barry

Upfront Heskey should never be picked again. Rooney, Defoe and Gerrard upfront.. simples!!!

I can;t help though but think something was wrong with that camp? maybe it will come out in time if Capello don;t stay

I don't understand if we had to score goals why do you put Heskey on...

I agree, if we had lost 2-1 and put up an excellent performance then we could not criticize, but this way just horrendous.

they were very poor, very poor indeed. Good job i'm of mexican (jk) descent because they are gonna hammer agentina tonight!

they were very poor, very poor indeed. Good job i'm of mexican (jk) descent because they are gonna hammer agentina tonight!

Looks like you're headed for a double disappointment, hehe.

i'll stick a virtual fiver on it!

3261136720_d5d90290bf.jpg

A huge clap....more like a boot in the proverbial s....
Some folks have invested a lot of money in this game by means of purchasing merchandise, paying a licence fee to watch something as bad as that. Some even went to South Africa to watch and all the monetary outlay that involves. Workplaces closed early, bars and clubs cashed in as folks parted with more money hoping for a celebration, all believing in that team...I myself purchased 3 England shirts (numbered and named) again believing in this team, yes believing in the hype. They were nothing more than an abysmal joke. If you think that 1 win against a lower rated team such as Slovenia is good then so be it, they deserve to be roasted and hauled over hot coals, and to be honest it's not all the managers fault. play football it's what you get paid for. You get paid by your club, you shine for your club, you get called up for England via your club performance, your supposed to be the Cream.
And what's more I think folks have a right to let of steam after working a fair few hours overtime to give their kids what they want. and its a poke in the eye for all the other mums and dads up and down the country feeding the FA Cash Cow.

Rooney said himself "Nice to see the home fans booing ya"
Doh! Why were they booing ya.

you'll have to print that fiver out, Ace.

I think you will actually find they do get paid but the England team have an on going history of donating their "wages" to charities and each year they change the charity (or at least every year I think). Not so long ago it was breast cancer charity.

All in all they're some of the highest paid footballer players but together they're as deadly as a pork sausage.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back