Armchair Capello's

[/quote]

Don't forget James, he was superb.

Bring on Germany!
[/quote]

I didn;t see James do anything special to be honest, did what hes supposed to which was catch any balls that came in. there was no big saves

Don't forget James, he was superb.

Bring on Germany!
[/quote]

I didn;t see James do anything special to be honest, did what hes supposed to which was catch any balls that came in. there was no big saves
[/quote]

Really, what match was you watching. He has performed well both matches, done what he is "Supposed" to.

i'm sorry, you can never 100% trust, the vampire!

thats what the used to call James at Liverpool, cos he doesn't like crosses.

i'm sorry, you can never 100% trust, the vampire!

thats what the used to call James at Liverpool, cos he doesn't like crosses.

We are not judging on past performances, but how he has played the last two games.

Ok then, I agree with simonas, he did what he was there for. However, wasn't anything special. Don't get brain washed by Motty and lawrenceson, they were praising him to the hilt when he caught a ball. Wow!

Ok then, I agree with simonas, he did what he was there for. However, wasn't anything special. Don't get brain washed by Motty and lawrenceson, they were praising him to the hilt when he caught a ball. Wow!

At least he could catch the ball...

But to be fair, I do nearly soil myself when the ball does get crossed over

theres nothing wrong with james doing the basics well!! for me the real stars were terry and upson throwing themselves infront of the ball if upson hadnt made that block we would be out now because it would have been too late to score again and as for john terry well he just showed how commited to england he is when he dived about a foot off the floor head first to try and get the ball away he could of easily been knocked out again

Milner was the man of the match for me...... what a contribution he made, he never stopped and his cross for the winning goal, top class

Seffie x

I;m with you on that one.

Terrys attempted header was amazing a reali lion heart!!

Seffie Milner was top class wasn;t he but my least favourite player in the world Stevie G was the best for me

Seffie Milner was top class wasn;t he but my least favourite player in the world Stevie G was the best for me

I don't think Gerrard performed as well as he could that match seemed a bit lacking, I thought Milner was top class as well, and Upson!

And I didn't really like Terry that much, until the diving header haha....

I don't think Gerrard performed as well as he could that match seemed a bit lacking, I thought Milner was top class as well, and Upson!

Funny how we all differ in the way we view things. Life would be boring otherwise.... I thought Upson was poor bar the one tackle. Capello likes him but I don;t even think he shuld be in the squad

Bring on Germany anyway!!!

Funny how we all differ in the way we view things. Life would be boring otherwise.... I thought Upson was poor bar the one tackle. Capello likes him but I don;t even think he shuld be in the squad

Bring on Germany anyway!!!

Indeed, I believe we can go far!.. Don't let me down England!

If we look beyond Germany and possible penalties....There is a small matter of Diego's South American wonders with that fella Lionel Messi/ah Are JT and the rest of Englands back four up to this kind of task?

As for JT's human torpedo effort, yes it showed commitment but he was still a yard short of stopping that shot.
Heskey is an onion and shouldn't be there....I would have brought Darren Bent along.

Funny as it seems..I think you would get more purchase by playing Crouchie up front and just lobbing balls in the air for him all day long, it may not be the beautiful game but he wouldn't need to use "The hand of God" to score and putting the ball in the back of the net is what it's all about isn't it. Even Defoe's goal was off the shin, hardly a goal of finesse and quality attached

Regards
C

If we look beyond Germany and possible penalties....There is a small matter of Diego's South American wonders with that fella Lionel Messi/ah Are JT and the rest of Englands back four up to this kind of task?

As for JT's human torpedo effort, yes it showed commitment but he was still a yard short of stopping that shot.
Heskey is an onion and shouldn't be there....I would have brought Darren Bent along.

Funny as it seems..I think you would get more purchase by playing Crouchie up front and just lobbing balls in the air for him all day long, it may not be the beautiful game but he wouldn't need to use "The hand of God" to score and putting the ball in the back of the net is what it's all about isn't it. Even Defoe's goal was off the shin, hardly a goal of finesse and quality attached

Regards
C

Defoes goal was quality, good finish and in the right place at right time which not all forwards can manage for some reason

Most reactions

Back