Arghhh! Need Help! Rams Again!

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Spalding, Lincs
Hey :unsure:

Right, tank specs i hear you calling for XD

20 gallon
1 German blue ram
1 flying fox

NOW! the problem is this :crazy:

i went to wyvale today, and adored the fishes, then i came to the rams :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

they had a tank full of baby German blues.... AND GOLDS! oh my god they are so bllody attractive compared to my 1 bigger one, which i cant sex because its fins had been nipped in its previous LFS :(

I could sex the baby GBR and golds so easily!

so i was speaking with ma, and she suggested if i was to keep a pair of baby gold rams? and a opposite sex GBR..????

is this okay, please? lol

BTW im not getting cories anymore, i just wasnt to keen in the end :S :S :P

so please lol! comfort me hehe

BAGUUU! :unsure: :shout: :good: :hyper: :crazy: 8-) :X :D :P :-( -_- :fun: :nod: :lol: :hey: :wub:

haha they sum me up perfectly :D ^^
 
no, rams dont do well in 3's keep it to even numbers, you tank can support a pair.

when one is left out it will be bullied by the pair
 
So I can't keep 4?

Just 2?

I don't know what to do mate =\

Btw how did lfs job go?
 
Awww for gods sake >< I think I will get a baby gold female next time =\

Awww mate I'm sorry to hear :( if you like, I will give them a call gladly! Damn, sorry mate.
 
Okay mate, good on ya! Hopefully they won't put your knowledge to waste! Good luck on that!

Also what do ya think of my idea on getting a much smaller ram? I suppose gold or blue won't matter as they are just different color breeds?
 
Okay mate, good on ya! Hopefully they won't put your knowledge to waste! Good luck on that!

Also what do ya think of my idea on getting a much smaller ram? I suppose gold or blue won't matter as they are just different color breeds?
they should be fine even if a different colour. as long as theyre the same species
 

Most reactions

Back
Top