i've got 2 tanks runnin' both fully stocked i guess. :unsure:

the prob is: i change the BG of the other tank-
i switched to Juwel's STR without putting in mind
that it would take 24hrs for the silicone to dry -

i put the fish in a bucket- put the heater in it for awhile :(
i'm not sure if i can merged them with the other tank -
Listings of fish is in my Profile- it's the Gourami's Tank
that i'm mending now-

the bucket is roughly 10liters in capacity...
i chucked the plant decos there too to give them shade-
but i'm still not sure if they're gonna be Fine overnight-

:unsure:

Put a heater in the bucket with the fish, put an airstone in there also and put your media from your filter in there to keep air going around it. After that then you may need a little luck.

I personally would just put them all in the rekord 600 for a day or two, there should be no compatability issues there, well maybe a few teritory issues with the rams and gourami but should be sound for a day or two.

Either way make sure you keep your filter media wet and water flow running through otherwise you will starve the beneficial bacteria colonies, causing a mini cycle which you don't want to do........

Good luck, the STR backgound looks great BTW, I have it in my trigon 190L.

Cheers,

Bricko

thanks bricko-

i put the gouamis in the 600 and now my Rams gone AWOL-
might be hiding at the back- i left the cardinals in the bucket- cause it would be hard
for me to catch them as soon as the other tank is done - don't want to disturb my 600 that much
my rams are still fragile to stress- i just got them like a week ago- and i noticed that both of them are
still very shy - well the ancistrus don't bother though-

and yup STR looks great- can't wait for the silicone to dry-

:good:

Try and keep an eye on the rams as they are very sensitive and can go belly up quite quickly due to stress / poor water quality. I have had gold and GB Rams and struggled to keep most past 6 months. I currently have 1 male who I have had for nearly a year now and he seems fine. Hope you find yours to be ok.

Good luck mate, that silicone should be dry about now :)

Most reactions

Back