Are these baby shrimp?

Tbear

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Canada
Hi all, I'm new to the cherry shrimp world. I have these little crawlers all over the bottom of my tank but I don't know if they are baby shrimp. Help?
 

Attachments

  • Crawler 1.webp
    Crawler 1.webp
    65.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Crawler 2.webp
    Crawler 2.webp
    48.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Crawler 3.webp
    Crawler 3.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 174
I currently have cherry shrimp in the tank. Will they be ok to leave there? I assume predator fish will eat the cherries?
 
The first photo (crawler1 ) looks like a damselfly nymph. These are carnivorous predators which could well eat your shrimps. I would remove it as soon as you can find it again - and any more in the tank.
 
Thank you Essjay, I got him!! He's out! So much for a simple shrimp tank...:sad:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top