Are There Any Tanks With These Dimensions?

MermaidMel

Official Forum Weirdo Detective
Joined
Jul 14, 2007
Messages
3,972
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Standard, not custom
70cm long by 30-40cm wide
 
The width is easy enough, 70cm, not so much. Generally everything is either around the 60 mark, you can get 30" (~76cm) but not as easily.
 
the closest i can see are
AQUAONE
aquastyle 620 (62L x 38D X 53H) 90ltr
aquastyle 620T (same as above only 72H) 130ltr

can you go a little bit longer, if so
the Euroview 76 is 76L x 36W X 45H making 124ltr

HTH
 
the closest i can see are
AQUAONE
aquastyle 620 (62L x 38D X 53H) 90ltr
aquastyle 620T (same as above only 72H) 130ltr

can you go a little bit longer, if so
the Euroview 76 is 76L x 36W X 45H making 124ltr

HTH

Yes I can go a bit longer 76 would be ideal actually, I will look into that, cheers Wolfie

the closest i can see are
AQUAONE
aquastyle 620 (62L x 38D X 53H) 90ltr
aquastyle 620T (same as above only 72H) 130ltr

can you go a little bit longer, if so
the Euroview 76 is 76L x 36W X 45H making 124ltr

HTH

Yes I can go a bit longer 76 would be ideal actually, I will look into that, cheers Wolfie

awww its an open top, never mind :P
 
Ahh ok just sussed it, 30" width can be fairly standard and would be perfect, what tanks are 30"
 
not sure on the inches but my Roma 125 is 80cmL x 35cmW x 45cmH I know it's a bit more than 70cm but not sure how tight your space is.
 
not sure on the inches but my Roma 125 is 80cmL x 35cmW x 45cmH I know it's a bit more than 70cm but not sure how tight your space is.

What is a Roma? Never heard of that one. The Rio is 81cm and about 5cm just too much lol
 
Ok thanks chick, I will keep looking online see if I can get a cheaper one cos ouch for my pocket lol
 
Yes I can go a bit longer 76 would be ideal actually, I will look into that, cheers Wolfie

awww its an open top, never mind :P

do you realise it has glass covers so fish can't jump out.
 
not sure on the inches but my Roma 125 is 80cmL x 35cmW x 45cmH I know it's a bit more than 70cm but not sure how tight your space is.

What is a Roma? Never heard of that one. The Rio is 81cm and about 5cm just too much lol

isnt Roma made by fluval?

the closest i can see are
AQUAONE
aquastyle 620 (62L x 38D X 53H) 90ltr
aquastyle 620T (same as above only 72H) 130ltr

can you go a little bit longer, if so
the Euroview 76 is 76L x 36W X 45H making 124ltr

HTH

that tank look great. would go really well with the new tank setup im wanting aswell :crazy:
 
the aquaone 620t's are good tanks they are tall though so need a long armed person for emergency access lol
i got a nice 24" gravel vac for it and the fish love how tall the tank is ;)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top