Arcadia Arc35 With High Power Led Lighting, Plants & Co2 Goodies.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ps3Steveo

Planted Experimentalist
Reaction score
Equipment make/model/size: Arcadia ARC35 with high power LED lighting
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: No longer needed
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £65
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:

If you would like it with florabase substrate, plants, U shape glass CO2 pipe, CO2 glass diffuser, glass bubble counter and glass non return valve its £100 if just tank and lighting £65. Also the lighting unit is mounted on stainless steel legs now.

Untitled by ps3steveo, on Flickr

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Just what i wanted for a breeding tank :( if only you were closer.

Chucking the CO2 regulator in with it now too by the way, need this shifted to get on with next project. All it needs is a bottle and filter.

Your post wasn't deleted mate its in the other for sale section here.

I'm in Horton Kirby near Dartford. :)

online2long.gif
Your post wasn't deleted mate its in the other for sale section here.

I'm in Horton Kirby near Dartford.
smile.png

So it is
online2long.gif
!

I'm in Hertfordshire so about an hours drive

Can you give me any more details on the light?

Cheers.

Its a pine box, tongue and groove underneath, steel sheet lid. The LED's are 3W high power, there's 6 in total so giving high lighting. They all run from a single power supply unit. I build these for people on the forum, if you look down the for sale thread you'll see the custom LED lighting thread with some of the ones I built in there in case your worried. Anything will grow under it, just needs ferts and a filter, oh and the CO2 bottle supplied needs a refill. :) The one I'm running it off at the moment is running my other tank also.

Its a nice little set up really, the lighting and reg cost more than the asking price, let alone all the other goodies. :)

Steve

Really interested in this Steve. The lighting you build looks fantastic. Just about to take the Mrs out for a meal (and now a bit of sweet talking, which I daresay will include closing down one of my other tanks)
laugh.png

Will get back to you. I don't have the PM function due to low post count at the moment.

Cheers,
John

No worries, let me know what happens, once you get to 10 posts you can PM. If its not gone by next weekend I'll have to just break it down as the new tank is on its way.

Now comes with CO2 cylinder, needs re filling.

The acrylic condensation lid? Yes. It sits between the top and light unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back