AQUARIUMS!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

vasquez_jojie

Reaction score
MY AQUARIUMS!
I started with one aquarium(36"x18"x16") and some ornamental fish. After a year of keeping and trial-error of breeding fish, my aquarium and fishes increases in number. I also learned to make money from this hobby which was used for maintenance or improvement, paying bills (water and electric), and fish food supply.

Quick question, how many of these tanks have been set up for more than 5 years, without moving fish in and out of them.

i will send you video of my area here in place where i breed my fish. i didnt owned any petshop. those are the product of my passion on fish keeping

Good job don't make out that these tanks are any more than holding tanks for your business. These are not tanks that the newbie should be trying to achieve. These tanks are just like those in your local LFS. In other words, don't do this at home.

The tanks are obviously overstocked, but the fish appear healthy and tanks are clean. What are you using for filtration?

The tanks are obviously overstocked, but the fish appear healthy and tanks are clean. What are you using for filtration?
I used cheap filtration , and also strong submersible pump that is durable for better water circulation. I made sure that the tank has a mixture of pebbles together with some aquatic plants to aid foggy tank water since i observed in my previous experienced that with this set up, it minimized the said problem and i also noticed that the condition of the water, plants and fishes improves.

Good job don't make out that these tanks are any more than holding tanks for your business. These are not tanks that the newbie should be trying to achieve. These tanks are just like those in your local LFS. In other words, don't do this at home.
Its up to you sir if you dont believe it but i attached here another proof for you to look for if you think that i am not telling the truth hahaha.... But the truth is that we started it around September last year due to pandemic and primarily because of my daughter who is really fond of fishes since our home is beside the river. She is the biggest reason of all this.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back