Aquarium

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having troubles finding a good used aquarium for a decent price. The problem is that it needs to be able to hold a full grown Oscar and all the aquariums I'm finding are no more than 15 inches deep from front to back which will be too small. The pet store has tanks that are the same volume(55 gallons) but different dimensions and they'll be three times as much. Anyone here know where I can find a tank for a reasonable price that will fit my fish?

This looks great for your Oscar!

A GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT 65 aallon aquarium. 4'Lx18"hx18"D. Over $100 worth of gravel, filter pumps, plants and decorative rock. Older tank and stand. Does not have cracks or leaks. Need the room so I want it gone. Make me an offer! $270 obo Mission

Ok, it's just the tank and light, but still a good deal
QUARIUM 60"x18"x24", approx 120 gal, all glass fish tank, w light canopy $150. Aft 6pm. Vancouver Tel: 604-803-2828

More then you were planning?
AQUARIUM approx 100 gal, w custom stand, light, canopy, new Fluval 404 external filter, sponge filter w pwrhead, gravel, plants, decorations & more $650.

These are a few decent offers of very suitable tanks for Oscars from buy and sell. How much are you looking ot spend?

Most reactions

Back