Aquarium Sludge Buster

sbkirklad

Reaction score
Hello

Everybody, my tank is now nearly 2 months old and Ammonia and Nitrite are know 0 but still no show on nitrate levels my tank is 29 Gallon my real question is that I used a product called sludge buster for my pond and works very well and was just wondering would sludge buster do a great job in the Tropical aquarium because I do have plants and some times they come apart and die and decay will sludge buster make easy work of this as cleaning around gravel and moving stuff might cause more damage then everything. Anybody using this stuff please let me know how good it is.

Thankyou

If there's that much rubbish in your tank, then you need to clean it out. Don't use a 'sludge buster', do some water changes; much better all round.

Hello

Thanks for input at the moment the tank is clean I am just thinking 3 months down the line when I will have to vacuum the Gravel and start moving ornaments I do a 10 % water change every fortnight and have an Eheim Ecco External 2233 and a small internal filter for water aeration.

Thankyou:)

It's quite easy to clean up with your gravel cleaner. Just move each ornament, gravel clean under it and then put it back. I put them down on top of my plants sometimes, by accident, and they soon perk up again! You won't 'damage' anything :good:

Most reactions

Back