Aquarium plants for sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Yes please! Feel free to @ me or PM me. Wouldn't be particularly opposed to some green algae if you've got any, either. Trying to grow some for my planted tank right now, so a little help would always be nice!

Are your plants snail/shrimp safe?
I've started growing some amazon swords for you once there done I will let you know and list them on ebay how much were you looking for ?

Just got my first bad review from someone who got plants from me and left them out side expect them to grow in the cold
Really?..wow..what are the outdoor temps there this time of year?

Cold overnight - tonight where I live is forecast 5 deg C (41 deg F)

Can't you leave a reply to negative feedback saying that they are tropical plants which can't be kept outside?

There are people who do no research, so maybe you'd better add a comment to your item description "These are tropical plants which must be kept above xx degrees. If they are kept below this temperature they will die" ;)

I wish I can't add a comment to it which I unfair and considering I do it at such a low price

Just got my first bad review from someone who got plants from me and left them out side expect them to grow in the cold
? There's some right wallys out there! Can you change your product description to say they're for indoor aquariums? You have to spell things out these days

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back