Aquarium Pictures

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hollywood1992

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello

I am creating a display at my work which will highlight the importance of having plants in your aquarium.
For this to work I need photographs of planted aquarium tanks both tropical and coldwater, preferably between 15L - 200L and preferably without the Co2 cylinders. Names/details will not appear on the display- only the size of the aquarium and whether it is a tropical or coldwater tank.

I would be extremley grateful if you could help me with this my posting photos of your aquariums on this thread :)

Note: By posting photographs on this thread you are giving permission for them to be used in the way stated above.

If it's OK, can i lock you're other thread so, it doesn't get confused with this one?

ps, sorry if i came across a little harsh, but i have seen pics stolen in the past and used for competitions, and claiming them for there own.

cherrybarbs.jpg

angelsrosybarb.jpg

if you to enlarge the pics email me and i will send them to you direct, di

cherrybarbs.jpg

angelsrosybarb.jpg

if you to enlarge the pics email me and i will send them to you direct, di

If it's OK, can i lock you're other thread so, it doesn't get confused with this one?

ps, sorry if i came across a little harsh, but i have seen pics stolen in the past and used for competitions, and claiming them for there own.

Not a problem, I understand the issues copyright can cause- I can guarntee that the pictures will only be used as a "teaching aid" as it were :)

I really really like that Jay... Love the wood on one side, gives it a great sense and interest to the tank as you always want to know what is beyond it if that makes sense...

OP, as i said in the PM, feel free to use any pictures of mine, i have no issues with it and if it persuades someone else to add plants to their aquarium then it has definately been worth it.

Thankyou for thinking my tank deserves being displayed! :)

More of a tank-with-plants-in than a planted tank,and the fish are a bit blurry, but if it's any good to you, you're welcome to it:

IMG_0067a.jpg

I really really like that Jay... Love the wood on one side, gives it a great sense and interest to the tank as you always want to know what is beyond it if that makes sense...

OP, as i said in the PM, feel free to use any pictures of mine, i have no issues with it and if it persuades someone else to add plants to their aquarium then it has definately been worth it.

Thankyou for thinking my tank deserves being displayed! :)

thank you mate means alot! yeah I love the wood too! It's a very simple set up as i'm new to fish keeping, with mostly just swords and java fern... if I can do it anyone can!!

Jay

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back