Aquarium In A Cupboard

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

LiamGoodaire

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
for those who dont know i am after a new aquarium for plants and shrimp breeding. i originally said it would be in a free space in my bedroom, however ive been sorting out my room and i have an empty boiler cupboard which has been emptied and boarded out since switching from the old boiler to a combi. the cupboard will be dar and somewhat insulated, however if i get power supply to the cupboard would it be suitable to keep a tank in there?

Would you want to keep an aquarium in a cupboard? I can't imagine having to open a door to see my fish... :unsure:

The space in there is more than enough, its about 2ft x 2.5ft and is the full height of the room, I just thought it would be cool to have a full setup organised in that space out of the way (also the introduction of the tank will be a bit sly as my parents aren't keen on the idea due to the space it will take and all the electrical components in ky room, stupid I know! This was just a thought which occurred to keep the tank sort of out the way with enough room for any processes involved....

Nothing more than a fishroom in miniature. Be aware of humidity issues in an enclosed space that is more water than air, this is one problem that has to be dealt with in fishrooms.

Why not, I do something similar......
SDC12766-1.jpg
SDC12769-1.jpg

My Killifish Breeding Zone

ATB
BigC

Very sneaky BigC, I like your style! :lol:

I love your set up BigC you could make a fortune by getting people to guess "how many tanks are located here?" haha

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back