Leedsboi86
Fish Addict
Hey everyone.
After trying everyones methods and meds the last fish bar one passed away in my tank tonight.
All that is left is a large fantail who seems okish I have moved him into a temp 2G tank for the rest of the night.
Stayed up all night with them but the last one passed away just now and the filters been switched off.
No idea what to do with tank, sell, give away, try again?
No idea what killed them all I can only assume that they were ill when I got them from my friends very tiny tank.........
Going to empty the tank in a lil while feeling abit upset to do it now.
Really dunno what to do with the tank.
Thanks.
After trying everyones methods and meds the last fish bar one passed away in my tank tonight.
All that is left is a large fantail who seems okish I have moved him into a temp 2G tank for the rest of the night.
Stayed up all night with them but the last one passed away just now and the filters been switched off.
No idea what to do with tank, sell, give away, try again?
No idea what killed them all I can only assume that they were ill when I got them from my friends very tiny tank.........
Going to empty the tank in a lil while feeling abit upset to do it now.
Really dunno what to do with the tank.
Thanks.







