aquarium backgrounds

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

teknikz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
ive just discovered back to nature aquarium backgrounds and think they look amazin

does any1 know how much they are and where in the UK i could get some

Hi Terminator,

I was checking out the BTN backgrounds a while back, but when I found out the cost, plus shipping fees, I said forget it. I've decided to make my own, and was doing a thread a while back on it, just haven't updated as I haven't had much time to work on it. I'll search around for the thread and post the link. I think in total it should cost about 50$ CDN. If you like doing projects, you may want to give it a go. Off to find the thread..

Here it is. I'm almost finished carving the whole thing, and almost ready to start cementing it..

diy rockwall

I once saw this fish tank, and it had arizonas red rock mountains as its back ground! To go with that it had very reddish fine gravel and several different sized red fish. It went together so well. I might try to do something like that in the future for my tank. Currently im trying to get some sort of background of the moon, white fine sand gravel, and silver salmontail catfish to top it off. :D

Most reactions

Back