Ive just moved back to the UK and will soon get my Aqua One 75l tank back. Im trying to decide what to do with it. Previously I did ok with a freshwater community tank but always had a nightmare with keeping plants and I never felt the filter was adequate. My questions are:
1. How easy would it be to turn this into a decent salt water tank?
2. If I keep it as a freshwater what improvements at the start can I make to the basic filtration?
3. Anyone with any stocking ideas? (Before I kept female betta, tetras, bolivian rainbow and catfish)
I am intending in the next year on getting a much larger saltwater tank and just cant decide what to do with this one. But I really want to improve the filter before getting started.
Many thanks in advance.
1. How easy would it be to turn this into a decent salt water tank?
2. If I keep it as a freshwater what improvements at the start can I make to the basic filtration?
3. Anyone with any stocking ideas? (Before I kept female betta, tetras, bolivian rainbow and catfish)
I am intending in the next year on getting a much larger saltwater tank and just cant decide what to do with this one. But I really want to improve the filter before getting started.
Many thanks in advance.







