Aqua One In Lid Filtration

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
I'm just doing a bit of online window shopping for my dream tank [sigh]
I really like the aquastyle tanks with the curved corners. Is their built in filtration system in the lid any good? Or do people normally upgrade them?
 
it's excellent :)
works perfectly or so i found anyway:)
i added another internal filter as was stocked at 2" per gallon
 
it's excellent :)
works perfectly or so i found anyway:)
i added another internal filter as was stocked at 2" per gallon

ye it is excellent i have an aquastyle tank and the filter system is easy to clean and keeps the water good
 
Thanks guys, good to hear :) It can definitely go on my shopping list then!
 
Yep the wet/dry trickle filters are very good I found.
 
Hi, there are some questions over the build quality of these tanks but if you want a personal experience reference (I have 2 AquaOne's) then mine is that they are superb tanks.
Once established the filter system is extremely capable of maintaining excellent water perimeters even when stocked to the maximum, however the pumps are a little tricky to clean.

Looks/ Value for money.....10/10
Build Quality (Tank and Cabinet).....9/10
Filter Efficiency....10/10
Filter Maintanancy.....10/10
Pump Maintanancy....8/10

Smile factor :D ..........100%
 

Most reactions

Back
Top