Reason for Sale: Upgrading
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £175
Postage & Packaging: N/A
Photograph:
IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg
IMG_0973.jpg

Ok, first off this will not be available for 6-8 weeks from now, but I'd like to have someone ready to take it as soon as its empty as I don't have room for two tanks this size. 
Anyway, back to the tank. Overall it's in pretty good condition, the colour of the cabinet varies in places due to fading in the sun, and there only appears to be a single light scratch on the front glass, which is almost invisible when the glass is clean. It comes complete with the original flaps and light units though I've never used them so there are no bulbs and I'm not 100% sure if they all work. Reason for sale is I'm upgrading to a 5x2x2 and as I said earlier, no room for two tanks this size. 
Can provide more detail if necessary but its the standard 450 litre tank from Aqua One, overall size is 150cm long, 65cm tall and 55cm wide. Overall height of tank and cabinet is 140cm.

Please note that this is the tank and cabinet only - no other equipment is included.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

you are selling this tank to get another tank the exact same size? im intrested really want 6 x2 x2ft but hey ho

Yes
whistling.gif
but I wanted a sump and didn't want the trouble of drilling and plumbing this for one.
Martin

just to confirm that this ia 5 x 2 x 2ft tank and stand for sale? of so, when do u think it will be ready to be picked up?

JonesyJ666 said:
just to confirm that this ia 5 x 2 x 2ft tank and stand for sale? of so, when do u think it will be ready to be picked up?
Dimensions are as above, so not quite 5/2/2 and yes just the tank and cabinet with the light units and flaps.
Tank is 2 weeks into 6-8 week delivery, so it won't be until at least 6 weeks from now.
I can't imagine it will be ready any earlier, but will get it emptied and cleaned as soon as I can.
Cheers
Martin

Available after this weekend (12/13 October).

Now available, cleaned and ready to collect. Now it's empty, there are a few scratches to the front glass that I hadn't seen when full, so price reduced to £140.

Final price reduction to £125. Reduced to sell.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back