Aqua One 180 Litre Tropical Set Up

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

minimat

Reaction score
Ive bought a bigger tank so the old one is up for sale. Before i go any further il start with COLLECTION ONLY from sheffeild

Its a aqua one 180 litre with matching dark wood hood and stand. Its a really nice design with a 5 sided front made of one piece of glass for better viewing. its approx 32 inch long by 16 inch deep and a little over 2 feet deep. A nice center piece for any room.

It has a Aqua one light unit with twin tubes working perfecly and switches to control the lighting along with trays to stop the water splashing the unit or hood. It has a 200w heater (unsure of make) and a stick on thermometer.

It is supplied with a fluval 404 external filter and pipework. This was missing the strainer when i bought it so made my own. The filter is brilliant and keeps the water crystal clear with ceramic, bio ball and sponge media. Its also virtually silent. The only problem ive ever had with it is sometimes its a pain to seel, sometimes its perfect other times it takes 2 or 3 goes although looking it may just need a good clean lol.

The filter fits nicely in one of the cupboards so everything is hidden

Theres also about 20kg of tiny blue gravel that fish love to dig in and a bucket of live plants (these may not be live by the time its collected but il do my best).

There are a few marks on the stand and a bit of water damage to the flap in the hood you remove to feed thm but nothing that spoils the way it looks. Im just being honest.

It cost over £500 new but its for sale for the bargain price of £130 ono

mat

il get pics and upload tomorrow. would like it gone by the weekend if poss so ono accepted

mat

pics will be up soon.

ive got a box of slate you can have aswell

must go asap

mat

camerapicuptonovember022.jpg

camerapicuptonovember083.jpg

camerapicuptonovember084.jpg

camerapicuptonovember090.jpg

camerapicuptonovember087.jpg

camerapicuptonovember088.jpg

the first pic shows what it looked like set up, the next pics shows how it is now and the last is of the marks on the stand and flap.

mat

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back